Health Benefits of Almonds
Almond Contents :-
Fiber: 3.5 grams.
Protein: 6 grams.
Fat: 14 grams (9 of which are monounsaturated).
Vitamin E: 37% of the RDA.
Manganese: 32% of the RDA.
Magnesium: 20% of the RDA.
They also contain a decent amount of copper, vitamin B2 (riboflavin) and phosphorus.
It’s Helps in Many Diseases
- Lower Your Cholesterol
- Prevent Cancer
- Protect Against Diabetes
- Boost Your Energy
- Improve Your Brain Power
- Heart Healthy Protein
- Clear Skin From Impurities
Hair Benefits of Almond
- Promote Hair Growth
- To Control Frizzy Hair
- Treat Dandruff
- For Soft & Silky Hair
Almonds Are High in Vitamin E, Which Protects Your Cell Membranes from Damage: – Vitamin E is the name for a group of fat soluble antioxidants. These antioxidants tend to build up in cell membranes in the body, protecting the cells from oxidative damage. Almonds are among the world’s best sources of vitamin E, with just one ounce providing 37% of the recommended daily intake
Helps in Many Diseases: –
- Lower Your Cholesterol: – Almonds are a good resource of monounsaturated fats and polyunsaturated fats, which facilitate in lowering the LDL (bad) cholesterol. Eating almonds as part of our regular diet can help raise HDL cholesterol, or “good” cholesterol, levels, people who consumed a handful of almonds every day lowered their bad cholesterol level by 4.4%, and those who ate two handfuls every day reduced their bad cholesterol by 9.4%. Eating 1-2 handfuls of almonds per day can lead to mild reductions in LDL cholesterol levels.
- Prevent Cancer: – The fiber present in almonds helps in detoxifying the body. It enables food to move through the digestive system more efficiently. This process cleanses the digestive system. The National Cancer Institute has released a study stating that high-fiber diets lower the risk of colon cancer. Therefore, almonds can be listed under foods that prevent colon cancer as they have high fiber content. Almonds are also an excellent reserve of vitamin E, Photochemical, and flavonoids, which controls the progression of breast cancer cells.
- Protect Against Diabetes : – The effect of regular almond consumption on blood glucose levels for people with type 2 diabetes was also investigated, with the daily consumption of one ounce of almonds over a 12-week period being associated with a 4 per cent reduction in hemoglobin A1c (HbA1c) and the same reduction in body mass index (BMI).
- Boost Your Energy : – Almonds are rich in manganese, riboflavin, and copper, all of which aid in manufacturing energy.
- Improve Your Brain Power : – Almonds are moderately rich in lean protein. Protein not only gives you a boost of energy but also helps repair brain cells thus improving cognitive functions including memory.
- Heart Healthy Protein : – Those looking to put on muscle mass can choose almond butter as it is a healthy source of proteins.
- Clear Skin From Impurities : – Almonds are a great way of controlling your skin, digestive system and cholesterol levels. They can be a rich source of energy after consumption, and also can be used to acquire a natural skin without side effects.
- Promote Hair Growth : – Almonds contain high amount of magnesium, which is an essential mineral for having healthy strands. Deficiency in magnesium is often linked to hair loss; therefore, consuming magnesium through almonds not only helps to maintain proper functioning of the body but also enables hair growth.
- To Control Frizzy Hair : – Almond Oil is loaded with vitamin E which conditions the hair follicles and smoothes frizzy hair without making the hair oily. Applying Almond oil aids in controlling fizzy hair.
- Treat Dandruff : – Suffering from dandruff problem? Mix almond oil and neem oil in equal quantities and massage it onto your scalp. Leave it overnight and then wash it off the next morning to get rid of dandruff. Almond oil nourishes and moisturizes the scalp to remove flakiness, while neem oil’s antibacterial properties treat dandruff and inflammation.
- For Soft & Silky Hair : – If you want to have soft and silky hair try this heen and badam oil hair mask , you need to mix heena powder , water one egg, and 2 tablespoonful badam oil. Leave this mixture overnight in a bowl. Apply this mixture on your hair and let it sit there for at list 4 hours. Finally wash your hair with mild shampoo.