SKIN CARE: 10 WAYS TO USE ROSE WATER FOR BEAUTIFUL SKIN
Rose water has many benefits and can be used in various ways to benefit your skin and overall well-being. No matter what your skin type is – this “wonder of nature” can bring you handful of goodness!
Rose water can bring benefits to all skin types, it can help smooth and cool sensitive and irritated skin, balance and cleanse oily skin, rejuvenate, soften and tone mature skin, revitalize and it has in-depth potential to make your face glow and fair complexion; therefore it is the common beauty ingredients of every household. It is a natural anti-septic, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory. In respect of all type of skins including dry one, it has beneficial impacts to all of them.
Benefits of Rosewater
- Rosewater helps to maintain your skin’s pH balance
- Rose water for face: It makes the skin hydrated, keeps it moisture and smooth hereby give your face a glowing look.
- Sprits Away! “A great way to use rosewater is by spritzing it on your face. Rosewater can also be sprayed over makeup to work as a makeup setting product, the mist will leave your face radiant” fill an empty spray bottle with rosewater and sprits once you’re done with your morning beauty routine to keep your face fresh and hydrated.
- The best and easiest way to use it is to apply it at night. It helps clear all impurities that your face has collected through the day.
- Acne Treatment: Mix one tablespoon of lemon juice with one tablespoon of rose water. Apply this mixture on acne-affected skin, and let it stay for about half an hour. Wash your face with fresh water. Rose water has anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce the redness of irritated skin.
- Have you been using variety of cosmetic cleansers and are getting your skin rough and attractive? It can be obviously due to the effect of chemicals that lies in the cleaner. But, the rose water is totally safe and will not have any type of harmful effects. Just need to dip and cotton ball in rose water and slowly rub your face. After sometime you will see the white cotton ball appearing totally black in colour. This will leave your skin clean like never before.
- Rose water contains good amount of vitamin C which is a powerful antioxidant. Vitamin C in rose will help to protect skin cells from damaging. Rose water can be used to prevent and treat sunburn.
- Rose water for lip makeup: Take grinds beetroot and mix it with fresh rose water. Now, apply the paste on the lips. Leave it for 10-15 minutes followed by washing the same with fresh water. It makes your lip soft and healthy.
- Rose water for makeup remover: It is the wonderful make up remover. To clean makeup, it is suggested to use the mix of coconut oil and rose water over the makeup area for astonishing result. It not only removes your makeup but also well for your softening and soothing.
- Soften Skin: Dry and rough skin can easily be replenished with rosewater. Much like the use above, simply apply it to your face and wait for results!