Paawan Herbal, Ayurved Health House is a leading Ayurvedic products unit with a manufacturing division functioning in the Herbal State of Chattishgarh, India where the most authenticate methodology is used for the processing of medicines. Paawan Herbal’s full fledged manufacturing unit is a combination of ayurvedic expertise and research at its best. Its division produces more than 80 traditional products and about 40 patent products in accordance with the principles of Ayurveda as laid down in the ancient scriptures. These medicines are prepared in 100% hygienic environment under strict monitoring.
Over more than two decades the promoter Smt Sudha Agrawal have been dedicatedly providing nature-based solutions for a healthy and holistic lifestyle and has won National Award for the Best Small Scale Entrepreneur. Through the comprehensive range of herbal products it has been satisfying all health needs of the esteemed consumers, of all age groups, across all social boundaries.
“To be recognized around the globe as the essence of true Ayurveda –In its Purest Form.”
Ayurved Health House through its Brand “Paawan (meaning Pure) continues to advance the use of quality Ayurvedic products around the world, which are manufactured by tapping ancient and sacred Indian wisdom of Ayurveda.We believe in Promotion of positive health by positive methods
WE THRIVE TO–
- make Ayurveda the ultimate solution for all health problems
- produce and market Ayurvedic specialties which are cost-effective, weigh high on quality and ensure customer satisfaction
- give our customers the best well-being experience.
- make Ayurvedic medicines more accessible to the common man
- 1995 – Ayurved Health House started its operation in Feb’1995.
- 1997 – Products recognized with Khadi & Village Industries Board.
- 1998 – Launch of Denta Gum, the most trusted brand in Oral Care.
- 2000 – Participation in International Trade Fairs in Johannesburg and Baghdad under Export Worthy Quality Conscious unit.
- 2000 – Herbal Jan Jagriti Abhiyaan Rath project, to promote Ayurveda, was successfully launched.
- 2001 – Best Women Entrepreneur Award.
- 2002 – GMP certification.
- 2002 – Presidential National Award for Best Small Scale Entrepreneur – 2000 by Government of India.
- 2003 – Environment Energy Foundation Award.
- 2003 – Launch of tablet division comprising products for Diabetes, Hypo/ Hyper Tension, Abdominal Distension, Anemia, and Blood Purifier.
- 2004 – ISO 9001 – 2000 certification.
- 2005 – Animal Health products launched.
- 2006 – Launch of web-site.
- 2007 – Publication of ‘Herbal Health’ Magazine – 1st Bi-monthly health magazine of Chhattisgarh state in collaboration with RAHI.
- 2008 – 2011 Expansion of market in interiors of Chhattisgarh, Madhya-pradesh, Orissa, Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh, Jharkhand and New Delhi
- 2012 –
- State Award for Best Small Scale Women Entrepreneur
- Circulation of ‘Herbal Health’ Magazine in National Level.
- 2014 – Representation of India in National Productivity Council, Singapore programme by Mr. Anirudha Agrawal (Director – Mkt)
- 2015 – Marketing in West Bengal region
- 2016 –
- Re-launch of website
- Production of Herbal Juices, Tulsi Drops (FSSAI Products)
- Circulation of ‘Herbal Health’ Magazine in A.H.Wheeler Book Stores across Railway Stations in India
- 2017 –
- Starting of Retail Herbal Health Shops in Chhattisgarh state.
The Company has an in-house publication of heath magazine under the name “Herbal Health” since 2007. At present magazine is being circulated pan India and is appreciated well by people from varied social and demographic background.
Ayurved Health House, in association with a NGO is organizing “Home Herbal Garden”campaign since 2012 and distributes Herbal Medicinal Plants like Stevia (Natural Sweetner for diabetes), Aloe Vera (For overall wellbeing), Adusa (For Asthma and Throat disorders), Kalmegh (For Fever), Shatavari (For Women’s General Health), Tulsi, Amla free of cost.
It is also orgainizing Traditional Healer’s Training Camp and provides certification from State Medicinal Plant board. These camps acts as a platform for exchange of Knowledge of various Ayurvedic experts and they exchange their knowledge base.
Sudha AgrawalProprietor / Promoter
Sudha Agrawal is promoter of Ayurveda Health House. She is crucial part of Company’s operation.
Coming from orthodox joint family, she passed all the barriers and started her venture of manufacturing of Herbal medicines. Today she command inspirational position in the company as well as in the society.
Ramawatar AgrawalChief Executive Officer / CEO
Ramawatar Agrawal is CEO and founder of Ayurved Health House. With 25 years of experience he brings his expertise and knowledge
He played vital role in establishing company to it’s present state. Today, Ayurved Health House has it’s presence in all major states of India. Company had won National Award for the Best Small Scale Entrepreneur under his able leadership.
Anirudha AgrawalDirector (Mkt.)
Anirudha Agrawal is the Director (Mkt.) of the company and looks after Marketing Strategies across India.
He brought new energy in companies marketing activities. He had also led to digital marketing of products and had played vital role in increasing demand of the Paawan Herbal products across various platform.