Tulsi is holy basil a herb which can be used as a remedy for a lot of common ailments. Tulsi mixed along with other herbs have proven to be good and effective medicinal properties in treating various ailments. The tulsi plant has many medicinal properties. The leaves are a nerve tonic and also sharpen memory. Tulsi Drops are useful as water purifier, Anti-bacterial, Anti-microbial, Anti-infective, Powerful Antioxidant, Immuno-modulator, Anti-viral, Anti-cough, Cold & Allergies etc. Tulsi Drops is an ayurvedic herbal supplement; the leaves strengthen the stomach and induce copious perspiration.
- It has been used in instances of coughs, colds, asthma, and allergies. It contains properties that strengthen the immune system.
- Helps to maintain normal function of the respiratory system.
- It removes the impurities of blood and increases the immunity of human body.
- It is very helpful in controlling diabetes.
- Help to take care of conditions like blood sugar levels, high cholesterol levels, open wounds, stomach ulcers and stress related disorders.
|Common Name||Botanical Name||Primary Benefits|
|Vishnu priya||Ocimum sanctum||Beneficial in indigestion, cough, bronchitis, and purifies blood.|
|Rama tulsi||Ocimum gratissiumum||Used internally in the treatment of colds, headaches, diarrhea, dysentery.|
|Shyam tulsi||Ocimum canum||Infestations on the body and inflammation of joints|
|Bisva tulsi||Ocimum basillicum||Treat respiratory disorders, fever, etc.|
|Basil sweet-Lemon||Ocimum citiodorum||Treat acne, insect stings and skin infection|